Registration Now Open for TCM Icebreaker Endurance Race Presented by St. Louis Bar & Grill
Photo by Mike Francis/Racin Photos
Registration is now open for the second annual TCM Icebreaker Endurance Race Presented by St. Louis Bar & Grill Moncton and Dieppe. The event will take place on Saturday, April 27th at East Coast Karting outside of Dieppe, New Brunswick with a scheduled green flag time of 3:30pm.
The event takes a similar format to the inaugural event with teams of three or more taking to the track for the two hour endurance race. Each team will be required to make three five minute pit stops over the course of the race with the team completing the most laps, after any penalties, in two hours taking home the trophy.
The winning team will not only take home bragging rights heading into the Maritime racing season but will also pick up $200 cash and a $100 gift card from St. Louis Bar & Grill. Not to mention, they’ll take home the trophy from Finish Line Vinyl Design and Phil-Ko Plastics and Glass. Marketing opportunities for this event are also available by contacting Tim Terry. A post race mixer will be held at St. Louis Bar and Grill Dieppe at 5pm following the race.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Registration is now open and is capped at the first 15 teams. Entry fee for the event is $230 per team, tax included, and is payable at ECK on race day. Registration on race day begins at 12:00pm, the driver’s meeting will take place at 1:20pm with the green flag approximately at 2pm. To register for the event, team representatives can email Tim Terry at email@example.com with their roster or contact TCM at @timscornerca through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The 2019 Competitor Package, Updated on April 24th, is available here. Please keep in mind the drivers meeting package/rules within this document could change slightly prior to race day. Any suggestions/comments on race format or procedures can be directed to Tim Terry.
In the 2018 edition of the event, Racing With Autism completed 203 laps, two laps more than any other team without penalty, en route to the victory. The team comprised of Austin Riley, Shane Riley and Stephen Oliver, bested nine other entries for the win in the inaugural event.
ECK is located at 74 Babin Road, just off the Trans Canada Highway at Exit 474. For complete information on East Coast Karting, please visit www.eastcoastkarting.com.
REGISTERED TEAM LIST (As of April 24th, 2019):
- 229Auto – Roster; Kody Quinn, Robbie MacEwen, Dylan Blenkhorn, Laurie Cormier
- CBR Racing- Roster; Ryan McKnight, Chris Garnett, Brad Daley
- Team Name TBA – Roster; Calum Dunbar, Stephen Oliver, Stephen Oliver’s Roommate
- TBA – Roster; Chris Warren, Shawn Warren, Luc McLaughlin, TJ Madore
- Still Just 4 Fun – Roster; Steve King, Wayne King, TBA
- 902 Bandits – Roster; Ben Israel, Owen Mahar, James Montgomery
- Bezanson Motorsports – Roster; Garth Bezanson, Marshall Bezanson, Rebecca Baker, Greg Snelgrove, Darren Bezanson
- Game Day Decision – Roster; Kayle Ford, Brodie MacQuarrie, Kyle Hambly, Mike Duskey
- Speedy Spuds – Roster; Matt Watson, Cody Byrne, Chad Jackson, Janson Gallant
- Speedway Miramichi; Roster; Barry Richard, Doug Matchett, Travis Conroy
- “12 Time” – Roster; Ken MacKenzie Sr., Kenny MacKenzie Jr., Wayne Smith, Nick Reid
- The Pit Maneuvers – Roster; Klaas de Boer, Feije de Boer, Devin Gallant, TBA
- Team Green RJR – Roster; Rob Poirier, Jake Poirier, Rob MacLeod
- Vicious and Delicious – Roster; Steve Halpin, Geoff Armstrong, Craig Bietz, Matt Halpin, Matt Rodgers