Carnahan Property Management to Present Inter Club Karting Championship
This Saturday and Sunday, June 27th and 28th, East Coast Karting in Dieppe, New Brunswick will be the stage for the 2015 Inter Club Karting Championship presented by Carnahan Property Management. The best of the best from the Atlantic Motorsport Karters Association (AMKA) and the Championship Kart Racing Association (CKRA) will go at it over the two day event with bragging rights on the line.
For complete and latest, up to date information on the event, we invite you to visit the CKRA website. For those wanting to attend the event on the weekend, we have a brief information package below.
Race Officials/Key Personnel
- Race Director: Mike Lawrence.
- Head Starter: Richie Nauss.
- Corner flaggers: provided by EKC.
- Grid Marshall: provided by EKC.
- Scale Marshall: provided by EKC.
- Scoring & Announcing: Rejean Leblanc.
- Technical Directors: David Meade.
- Registrar: Brittany & Marie Caseley.
- Organizing executive: Reed Kennedy & Gerald Caseley.
Starting position for first heat race is determined by timed qualification.
Starting positions for Heat Two and Three will be determined by the finishing order of the previous heat.
Starting positions for Pre-Final is your finishing position in Heat # 3.
Starting position for Final – determined by finishing position in pre-final.
Schedule of Events
Friday June 26, 2015
- Practice, open – 9 AM to 8 PM, subject to track being available for all registered participates.
- Credential pick up for pre-registrations and registration for event 4 to 5 PM.
Saturday June 27, 2015:
- Credential pick up for pre-registrations and registration –8am to 10am.
- Official practice, session # 1 – Saturday June 27 – 7am to 9:00 AM. Track is closed to all competitors from 11:00 AM to 6 PM. No time extension to session if Red flagged.
- Final credential pick up for pre-registrations and registration –4 to 5 PM.
- BBQ open 4:00 to 5:30 PM.
- Official Practice, session # 2 – Saturday June 27 – 5pm to 7:00 PM. 8 minutes per class. No time extension to session if Red flagged.
- Welcome & drivers meeting @ 7:15 PM – all drivers required to attend.
- Introductions & welcome to event
- Race Director
- Head flagger – starting procedure
- Corner flagging – flag review
- Technical director
- Organizing committee comments
- Timed qualifying @ 7:30 PM – 10 minutes per class. (Tires, chassis will be marked, engines sealed after each session)
- Heat race # 1 @ 8:15 PM – 12 laps all class.
- Heat Race # 2 @ 9:00 PM – 12 Laps per class.
- On-track activity finishes once heat # 2 is complete.
Sunday June 28, 2014:
- No on track activity until warm ups.
- Drivers meeting at 9:30 AM.
- Warm up @ 10:00AM – 8 minutes per class
- Drivers meeting @ 10:45 AM
- Heat Race # 3 @ 11:15 AM – 12 laps per class
- Posting of overall heat results – lowest point system @ noon.
- BBQ open for Lunch noon to 1:00
- Official opening ceremonies & National Anthem – 1:00PM.
- Pre-Final @ 1:15 PM
- Novice 15 laps
- Junior 20 laps
- Senior 25 laps
- Final @ 2:30 PM
- Novice 15 laps
- Junior 25 laps
- Senior 30 laps
Technical inspection 3:30 to 4:00 PM
Posting of official results of Final@ 4:00 PM
Trophy presentation @ 4:15 PM
Watch TimsCorner.ca on Friday morning for Driver Profiles presented by Carnahan Property Management on a handful of drivers that will be competing in the Inter Club Championship this weekend in Dieppe!