PASS North Oxford Race Postponed – Decision Coming Saturday
The PASS event for Saturday, April 26 at Oxford Plains Speedway has been postponed due to inclement weather predicted for Saturday.
A decision will be made on Saturday early afternoon as to whether the PASS race will be run on Sunday, April 27 or postponed to a later date.
If it is run on Sunday, April 27 gates will open early and PASS heats will begin at Noon.
The Colossal Carnage 150 Enduro scheduled for Sunday, April 27 WILL be run rain or shine.
Please check ProAllStarsSeries.com for further updates as they become available.