Foran Looking to Clinch Dakota Dunes SLM Title Saturday!
Track Release, Photo by McCarthy Photographic
Auto Clearing Motor Speedway and their corporate partners are ready for a HUGE RACE!
Gates open at 12:30pm. Racing starts at 2:00pm!
Points Final for the Dakota Dunes Casino Western Canadian Super Late Model Championship Series with over 20 Super Late Models racing in the WSSL Auto Parts Plus 150. 16 year old out of Edmonton, #00 Denver Foran is leading the points with local drivers #77 of Greg VanGool and #55 Jim Gaunt close behind.
Other divisions racing are the Part Source Mini Stocks and the Budget Car and Truck Rental Street Stocks!
Dakota Dunes Casino Western Canadian
Super Late Model Championship Series Top 3:
1. Denver Foran #00 – Edmonton, Points Leader
2. Greg VanGool #77 – Saskatoon, 12 Points Behind Leader
3. Jim Gaunt #55 – Saskatoon, 24 Points Behind Leader
Part Source Mini Stocks Top 3:
1. Dennis Beck/ Tristan Ransom #13 – Saskatoon, Points Leader
2. Brennan Kirton #92 – Saskatoon, 47 Points Behind Leader
3. Clay Wagner #95 – Saskatoon, 52 Points Behind Leader
Budget Car and Truck Rental Street Stock Top 3:
1. Brad Wrennick #88 – Points Leader
2. Darryl Potts #36 – Watrous, 52 Points Behind Leader
3. Brennen Forseille #28 – Saskatoon, 61 Points Behind Leader
Discounted race tickets are available at any Mac’s Convenience Store Locations in Saskatoon, Prince Albert and Melfort.
TCM Note – We wish Denver all the best this weekend as he tries to wrap up the Dakota Dunes SLM Championship – stay tuned to TimsCorner.ca Sunday afternoon to see how the #00 team did!