Connect with us

Speedway Miramichi

UPDATED: Miramichi Races Postponed, Date TBA.

UPDATE: Saturday at 7:45pm – With the forecast of scattered showers tomorrow afternoon, Speedway Miramichi has announced the postponement of racing for the weekend to a later date. With the rain that fell on Saturday, the pit area and grandstands are soaked and would not be dry enough to go racing on Sunday, while wind has caused some electrical issues that cannot be fixed overnight.

A makeup date for the event will be announced at a later date.

Speedway Miramichi has made a post on their Facebook page moving their racing from Saturday night to Sunday at 2pm, with a decision to be made if necessary on Sunday’s race late afternoon on Saturday

Saturday races will be postponed until hopefully Sunday at 2pm with the pit gates opening at 10am. I will make another call of the weather by late afternoon tomorrow. Thanks.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Speedway Miramichi