St. Louis Bar & Grill Moncton and Dieppe to Present TCM Icebreaker Team Endurance Race
Tim’s Corner Motorsports is excited to have longtime marketing partner St. Louis Bar & Grill – Moncton & Dieppe on board for the TCM Icebreaker Team Endurance Race on April 28th at East Coast Karting as presenting sponsors!
Keith Mackintosh and his team have upped the ante for the winning team in the race, offering $200 cash plus a $100 gift card to St. Louis Bar & Grill Moncton and Dieppe to the winning team. Combined with the Mini Grand Prix package from East Coast Karting, the winning team is set up with a prize worth $800. You never know, there might be some other wings flying through the field throughout the day.
St. Louis Bar & Grill will also be partnering to present the starting grid draw at the end of the driver’s meeting.
The event is shaping up to be huge with motorsports talents from a number of disciplines. Pre-registrations include Nissan Micra Cup and Racing with Autism’s Austin Riley, Sarah Mckay and Dylan Gosbee from the Maritime Pro Stock Tour, Speedway 660’s “Bat Hubby” Scott Kennie, Bryan Suttie and Braxton Stafford and reigning Scotia Speedworld Shriners Classic champion Travis Roma – and that just scratches the surface of the talent representing all three Maritime Provinces and Ontario in the field.
Not to mention, Cory Hall Racing and Lively Motorsports will be there attempting to extend their TCM Karting streak. The karting “superteam” of Kelsey Hann, Danny Chisholm, Owen Mahar, Ben Israel and Callum Baxter have home track advantage and hope to take the rest to school – but anything can happen over two hours!
Ten teams have been pre-registered for the TCM Icebreaker Team Endurance Race presented by St. Louis Bar & Grill Moncton and Dieppe with five spots still open. Teams can have three to five drivers for the two hour event and four pit stops for drivers changes are mandatory.
The entry fee for the event is $200 per team and is payable at ECK on race day. Registration on race day begins at 12:30pm, the driver’s meeting will take place at 1:30pm with the green flag approximately at 2pm. To register for the event, team representatives can email Tim Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org with their roster or contact TCM at @timscornerca through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
REGISTERED TEAM LIST – As of April 1st (8pm)
- 91 Pro Stock – Chris Wonnacott, Team TBA
- The Bus Drivers – Kelsey Hann, Owen Mahar, Danny Chisholm, Callum Baxter, Ben Israel
- Down Easterners – Travis Roma, Chris Roma, Tylor Hawes, Brentley Pirri
- Sharp Shooters – Bryan Suttie, Scott “Bat Hubby” Kennie, Stephen Arsenault, Ben Smith
- CHR/Lively Motorsports – Andrew Lively, Cory Hall, Craig MacDonald, Kyle Gammon, Brandon Crawford
- Team PEI – Feije deBoer, Matt Watson, Devin Gallant
- Racing With Autism – Austin Riley, Shane Riley, Stephen Oliver
- Stafford Racing – Braxton Stafford, Matthew McNeil, Malcolm McNeil
- Just For Fun – Steve King, Team TBA
- Sarah McKay Racing – Sarah McKay, Devon Graves, TBA
- Racing Frenchmen – Mathieu Boudreau Christian LeBlanc, Martin Landry , Samuel LeBlanc, Steven Richard
- Spitfire – Denis Arsenault, Jean-Marc Boudreau, Marc LeBlanc, Richie Nauss
- LDR Racing – Cody Byrne, Chad Jackson, Jamie Cummings, Tyler Larkin
- Redline – Alex Davison, James Montgomery, Aaron Kennedy, and TBA.
Waiting List – Ordered by Registration Received
St. Louis Bar & Grill Moncton and Dieppe is the Official Moncton Pit Stop of Tim’s Corner Motorsports. In addition to the TCM Icebreaker Team Endurance Race, St. Louis Bar & Grill Moncton and Dieppe is a promotional partner in TCM’s Radical Speedsport coverage at the Moncton Coliseum from April 13th to 15th.
Check out Nachos Gone Wild, now on at St. Louis Bar & Grill until April 8th!