TCM Fall 250 Set for November 12th at Kartbahn Racing
Note: Registration is full for the race.
On the heels of a successful TCM 250 Team Endurance Event at Kartbahn Racing in April, the motorsports “off-season” will kick off on Sunday, November 12th with the TCM Fall 250 Team Endurance Event at Kartbahn Racing.
The event is a 250-lap team event that pairs speed and strategy to cross the finish line first. Teams must make 16 pit stops of 90 seconds each throughout the race with drivers running stints between five and 20 laps.
In April, Cory Hall Racing and Lively Motorsports (Cory Hall, Andrew Lively, Craig MacDonald, Kyle Gammon and Brandon Crawford) came from behind in the waning laps to win the inaugural TCM 250.
Teams of four or more that are interested in taking part are urged to contact Tim Terry to reserve their spot. Registration is $200 per team and is payable at Kartbahn Racing on race day. Individuals interesting in competing can contact Tim to be set up on a team.
Complete information can be found below.
TCM FALL 250 at KARTBAHN RACING
What: A 250-lap team endurance race at Kartbahn Racing. Teams must make a minimum of 16 pit stops at 90 seconds each (to change transponders, creates level playing field across the board for driver swaps).
Where: Kartbahn Racing – 66 Otter Lake Court, Halifax, Nova Scotia
When: Sunday, November 12th, 2017. Registration opens at 2:30pm – Driver’s Meeting at 3pm – Green flag slated for 3:30pm (run time approx. two hours – event end at ~5:30pm).
Who: Teams of four or more. Individuals can register and be placed on a team comprised of individuals. Maximum of eight teams. Registration is $200 per team.
Why: To kick off the 2017-18 Winter Season, or for some, off-season. The TCM 250 events are slated to book end the Winter, with the TCM Stock Car Shootout returning for a second straight year, dates TBA.
Any questions or reservations for teams can be directed to Tim Terry through the TCM Facebook Page or by email – email@example.com
Rosters supplied by team captains, subject to change without notice
(C) – Member who registered the team.
- Team Wide Open – Jonathan Bull (C), Jordan Veinotte, Joey Lawson, Adam Meehan, Logan Power
- East Coast Mini Stock Tour – Drew MacEachern (C), Brad Hayes, Dave Matthews, Megan Parrott, Marc MacMillan, Dylan MacMillan
- “Champs” – Nathan Blackburn (C), Nicholas Naugle, Mike Alexander, Owen Mahar, Danny Chisholm, Matthew Barkhouse
- Lively Motorsports/Cory Hall Racing – Andrew Lively (C), Kyle Gammon, Brandon Crawford, Cory Hall, Craig MacDonald
- DeBoer Racing -Feije DeBoer (C), Klaas DeBoer, Ritske DeBoer, Pete Nieuwhof, Nathan Friend
- Flemming Motorsports – Brad Brown (C), John Flemming, Kyle Shipley, Riley Walker, David Jollimore
- Dulux Racing – Craig McFetridge (C), Alexandra O’Blenis, Courtney O’Blenis, Kenny MacKenzie Jr
- Ken-etic Racing – “Rational” Richard Drake (C), Ken Zwicker, Paige Drake, Bruce Larter
List to be updated once registrations are received.